The Danube Tower offers an unforgettable view of Vienna’s Danube landscape, the Old City and the Vienna Woods from a height of 170 meters. The two express elevators take visitors to the viewing terrace and the two revolving cafe/restaurants in just 35 seconds. The Danube Tower was built in 1964 for the Vienna International Garden Festival, which is remembered today in the Danube Park. Large meadows, extensive jogging paths, children’s play areas and flowerbeds offer a relaxing space for visitors.
- Address: Donauturm Wien, Donauturmplatz 1, District 22, Vienna
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +43 1 263 35 72
- More Info: www.donauturm.at/en
- More Info: Underground: U1 Kaisermühlen (VIC)
- More Info: www.facebook.com/Donauturm
Do & See
Vienna has over 100 museums and countless examples of great architecture seamlessly combining old and new designs. When you've got enough sightseeing for the day, rest in one of the 280 parks and gardens scattered around the city.