With its magnificent gardens, this former residence of Prince Eugen von Savoyen is one of the most beautiful Baroque ensembles in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Upper Belvedere houses the world’s largest collection of paintings by Gustav Klimt, including the Art Nouveau icons The Kiss and Judith. It also contains masterpieces by Schiele, Kokoschka, Waldmüller, Renoir, Monet and Van Gogh as well as important collections of works from the 19th and 20th centuries, the Baroque and the Middle Ages. Top-quality special exhibitions are put on in the Lower Belvedere and Orangery. The exquisite Baroque garden between the two palaces offers an extraordinary view of Vienna.
- Address: Prinz-Eugen-Straße 27, District 3, Vienna
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +43 1 795 570
- More Info: www.belvedere.at/en
- Address: Upper Belvedere: daily 10am–6pm. Lower Belvedere & Orangery: daily 10am–6pm. Belvedere 21: Tue–Sun 11am–6pm, Thu 11am–9pm
- Address: Tram: D, O, 18 (Quartier Belvedere), D (Schloss Belvedere), Bus: 13A, 69A (Hauptbahnhof)
- More Info: www.facebook.com/belvederemuseum