ViennaCopyright: Bwag/Wikimedia Commons
Albertina, Habsburg’s enormous collection of graphic arts, houses works by Dürer and Rubens along with masterpieces by Schiele, Cézanne, Klimt, Kokoschka, Picasso and Rauschenberg. The show “Masterworks of Modernism: The Batliner Collection” illustrates the progression from Monet and Picasso to Gerhard Richter and Georg Baselitz and presents highlights from the last 130 years of art history. Albertina also has a collection of architectural works and photos (including Helmut Newton and Lisette Model among others), which are on display in special exhibitions.
- Address: Albertinaplatz 1, District 1 ,Vienna
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +43 1 5348 30
- More Info: www.albertina.at/en
- Address: Daily 10am–6pm, Wed & Fri 10am–9pm
- More Info: Visit the Albertina Modern brunch at Karlsplatz 5
- Address: Underground: U1, U2, U4 (Karlsplatz); Tram: 1, 2, D, 62, 65 (Staatsoper/Kärntner Ring); Bus: 3A (Albertina)
- More Info: www.facebook.com/AlbertinaMuseum
Do & See
Vienna has over 100 museums and countless examples of great architecture seamlessly combining old and new designs. When you've got enough sightseeing for the day, rest in one of the 280 parks and gardens scattered around the city.