Donau is unique in Vienna and simply the place to be for Techno music lovers: guests can enjoy electronica from some of the capital’s hottest underground DJs seven days a week, with relatively cheap drinks and good cocktails. The white-washed walls are illuminated by a stunning slide projection show that never fails to leave first-hand visitors amazed. Despite this, finding the club from outside may be a little tricky: Donau is hidden behind a grey metal door in a side street between Mariahilferstraße and the MuseumsQuartier.
- Address: Karl Schweighofer Gasse 10/A, District 7, Vienna
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +43 1 523 81 05
- More Info: www.donautechno.com
- Opening House: Thu–Sat 8pm–5am
- Address: After a few drinks, try the Wurstelstand upstairs.
- Address: Underground: U2 ( Volkstheater or Museumsquartier), U3 (Volkstheater), Tram: 49 (Volkstheater)
- More Info: www.facebook.com/Donautechno