Sydney to Brisbane Northbound
Sydney to Brisbane Adventure
Explore wilderness, discover wildlife and indulge in wine on this laid-back adventure from the iconic cityscapes of Sydney to Queensland’s capital of Brisbane. Sample cheese and chocolate as you venture through the picturesque Hunter Valley, get up close to cute and cuddly koalas in an animal hospital near Port Macquarie, hike down for a dip in cascading waters at the beautiful Dangar Falls and hang loose in the bustling beachside town of Byron. From city to surf, wineries to waterfalls, take an epic road-trip that hits all the highlights in just one week.
- Sydney – Welcome Dinner
- Hunter Valley – Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Tasting
- Hunter Valley – Wildlife Sanctuary Visit with Ranger
- Port Macquarie – Port Macquarie Sunset Cruise
- Port Macquaire – Meet Volunteers at the Koala Hospital
- Dorrigo National Park – Dangar Falls
- Byron Bay – Visit Byron Bay Farm & farm to plate organic dinner
- Orara Forest – Giingan Cultural Experience with Local Gumbaynggirr Guide
- Keep your eye out for kangaroos on your way to a cheese, chocolate and wine tasting in the chilled-out Hunter Valley – a picturesque region in the rural hills of New South Wales.
- Soak up the beachside vibes of Byron Bay with a free day in this surfer’s haven. Go for a dip in the ocean, listen to buskers by the beach, join a yoga class or just hang loose in a quirky cafe – it’s a hard life!
- Set sail along the azure waters of Port Macquarie on an incredible sunset cruise. Keep an eagle eye out for local pods of dolphins as you enjoy the perfect end to a scenic day.
- Get in touch with Australia’s wilderness and wildlife. Meet cute and cuddly koalas at an animal hospital and explore rainforest and waterfalls in Dorrigo National Park.
- Enjoy amazing local food including a ‘farm to plate’ experience in beautiful Byron Bay. Head out and collect local ingredients before indulging in a healthy and delicious dinner.
Hunter Valley / Newcastle
Port Macquarie / Dorrigo National Park
Orara State Forest / Byron Bay