Red Centre Explorer
Red Centre Explorer
Spend six days exploring the best of Australia’s Red Centre on a culturally rich and naturally wonderful small group adventure. From Yulara, admire Uluru at a number of times during the day, seeing the colour of this sacred rock change as day turns to night. Explore the depths of Kings Canyon, Kata Tjuta National Park and the West MacDonnell Ranges, stopping by gorges and pristine waterholes for a walk and swim. With First Nations experiences, comfortable accommodation, a knowledgeable leader and a number of inclusions as standard, this Red Centre adventure is the whole package.
- Uluru – Uluru Sunset with Snacks
- Uluru – Outback BBQ Dinner
- Kata Tjuta – Walpa Gorge Walk
- Uluru – Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Kings Canyon – Kings Canyon Sunset
- Uluru – Base Walk
- Kings Canyon – Karkke Cultural Experience
- Uluru – Uluru Sunrise
- Uluru – Uluru Cultural Centre
- Kings Canyon – Rim Walk
- West Macdonnell Ranges – Ellery Creek Big Hole
- West Macdonnell Ranges – Ormiston Gorge
- Alice Springs – Earth Sanctuary Dinner & Star Talk
- Take part in a traditional Welcome or Acknowledgement of Country at the beginning of your adventure to recognise the land of the Anangu communities – the First Nations owners of this area.
- See the sacred wonder of Uluru at multiple angles and at different points of the day. Embark on a walk around its base, and enjoy a spread of locally sourced produce at sunset, watching the rock change as dusk breaks.
- Gaze up at the constellations on a special stargazing experience and bush tucker dinner. The night sky comes alive in the Red Centre, with no pollution to impede your view.
- Tour a wide range of landscapes around the Red Centre, including the West MacDonnell Ranges and Kings Canyon, with the option of flying sky high on an unforgettable helicopter experience.
- Hike through the otherworldly Valley of the Winds for spectacular views of Kata-Tjuta, the towering domes that form something akin to a forest of rounded rocks.
Kata Tjuta / Uluru / Yulara
Uluru / Kings Canyon
Kings Canyon / Alice Springs
West Macdonnell Ranges / Alice Springs